In2food Laundry Attendant Jobs in South Africa
Are you looking for an opportunity as a Laundry Attendant in South Africa? In2food is currently hiring for X6 Laundry Attendant positions. Read on to find out more about the role and how to apply.
Role and Responsibilities
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items
- Removing stains from items using appropriate procedures
- Performing minor sewing duties
- Tracking which items belong to whom
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment
- Certified ID copy
- Bank statement
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous
- Available to work shifts and on weekends
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
If you meet the requirements and are interested in applying for this position, please email your CV to Vivian.email@example.com at our HR office by the 25th of October 2023.
If you have not been contacted within one (1) week of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. In2food reserves the right to employ.
Z83 Application Form
To apply for the Laundry Attendant position, please download and complete the Z83 application form.