The South African Breweries invites unemployed youth to apply for Packaging Learnership Opportunities at their company. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to gain practical and theoretical knowledge in the food and beverage packaging industry. Successful candidates will enroll for a national certificate in food and beverage packaging (NQF 3) and undergo a one-year fixed-term contract.
The key purpose of this role is to provide learners with an opportunity to enroll for a national certificate in food and beverage packaging (NQF 3).
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job learning as well as off-the-job learning.
- The off-the-job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning, while the work-based learning provides the opportunity to apply the theory and gain practical experience.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
- Minimum Matric with Mathematics & English.
- Technical Courses (N3, N4, N5, or N6) will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to interact well in teams.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
Closing date: not stated.
How to apply:
NB. Use the link here to apply.