Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3 Job Posting
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3. If you have
the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply.
Job Reference Number: H/O/13
To apply, please download and complete the Z83 application form. Make sure
to attach the completed form with your application.
The Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3 position requires individuals who are passionate about helping others and
have the skills and knowledge to provide effective therapy to patients. As an Occupational Therapist, you will be
responsible for evaluating patients’ needs, developing treatment plans, and implementing therapeutic
interventions to improve their daily living skills and overall quality of life.
- Evaluating patients’ physical, psychological, and social needs
- Developing individualized treatment plans based on patients’ goals and abilities
- Implementing therapeutic interventions and techniques
- Monitoring and assessing patients’ progress
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive care
- Providing education and guidance to patients and their families
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation
- Participating in professional development activities to enhance skills and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA)
- Experience working as an Occupational Therapist in a clinical setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Empathy and compassion for patients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
To apply for the Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3 position, please follow these steps:
- Download the Z83 application form from this link.
- Complete the form with all the required information.
- Prepare your resume/CV and any other supporting documents.
- Email the completed application form, resume/CV, and supporting documents to
- Include the job reference number (H/O/13) in the subject line of your email.
- Wait for a confirmation email from our recruitment team.
About Our Organization
Our organization is dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare services to our community. We value
professionalism, compassion, and innovation in all aspects of our work. As an Occupational Therapist with our
organization, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients.
Job Posting Schema
“description”: “We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3. If you have the necessary qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply.”,
“name”: “Company Name”
“title”: “Occupational Therapist Grade 1-3”