MEDICAL OFFICER: REF NO: NCDOH 11/2023
A Medical Officer position is currently available at the National Department of Health (NCDOH). If you are interested in applying for this role, please refer to the provided information below.
To apply for the Medical Officer position, you will need to complete the Z83 application form. You can download the form in PDF or Word format from the following link: Z83 application form.
The Medical Officer will be responsible for various tasks related to healthcare service delivery. The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing medical services and healthcare interventions to patients
- Conducting patient assessments and examinations
- Diagnosing medical conditions
- Prescribing medication and treatment plans
- Monitoring patient progress and adjusting treatment as necessary
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals
- Keeping accurate medical records
- Staying updated with medical advancements and research
To be eligible for the Medical Officer position, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Medical degree from a recognized institution
- Valid registration with the relevant medical board
- Clinical experience in a similar role
- Excellent medical knowledge and skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Attention to detail
To apply for the Medical Officer position, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the Z83 application form
- Attach a comprehensive CV with contactable references
- Attach certified copies of your qualifications
- Submit the application form and supporting documents via email or postal mail
Salary and Employment Type
The salary for the Medical Officer position will be in South African Rand (ZAR). The exact amount will depend on factors such as qualifications and experience. The employment type for this role will be specified by the National Department of Health.
About the National Department of Health
The National Department of Health is a government organization responsible for promoting and improving the health and well-being of the South African population. They oversee various healthcare programs and initiatives, as well as regulate healthcare standards and practices.
“title”: “Medical Officer”,
“description”: “A Medical Officer position is currently available at the National Department of Health (NCDOH). The Medical Officer will be responsible for providing medical services, diagnoses, and treatments to patients. Interested candidates must have a medical degree and valid registration with the relevant medical board. Clinical experience and excellent medical knowledge are also required.”,
“name”: “National Department of Health”,