Marcopolo Learnership Programme 2024
Marcopolo is inviting unemployed youth to apply for their Learnership Programme for 2024. This opportunity is perfect for those who are passionate about a technical future and want to enhance their skills and abilities in this field.
- Marcopolo, listed on the Brazilian Stock Exchange, was founded in 1949.
- With over 70 years of experience, Marcopolo has become an industry leader, producing over 350,000 units on five continents.
- Marcopolo South Africa (MASA) has seen significant growth in its operations and has successfully secured tenders and built customer loyalty in South Africa, also creating export opportunities.
About Marcopolo South Africa:
- Marcopolo has been present in South Africa since 1996 through its agent for sales and after-sales services, Brasa (Pty) Ltd.
- In 1999, Marcopolo established its assembly subsidiary in Polokwane, later relocating to Germiston, Johannesburg, in 2001.
- Age group: 18-23
- Grade 12 with a good pass mark in Mathematics
- National Accredited Technical Education Diplomats (NATED) will be an advantage
- Possess good honorability trades
- Motivation Letter
How to Apply:
To apply for the Marcopolo Learnership Programme 2024, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the Z83 application form link.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Submit the completed application form and required documents to the designated address.
The closing date for applications is October 31, 2023.
|Learnership Programme Details|
|Date Posted:||October 31, 2023|
|Description:||Marcopolo is offering a Learnership Programme for 2024. This programme is designed to provide unemployed youth with the opportunity to enhance their technical skills and abilities.|
|Hiring Organization:||Marcopolo South Africa|
|Job Location:||South Africa|
|Title:||Marcopolo Learnership Programme 2024|
|Base Salary:||ZAR – to be determined|