Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Video Producer. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and assisting with video projects and ensure they are completed timeously. The ideal candidate must ensure the team have all the information they need to complete the Video projects. The Video Producer must be responsible for Photography, Script writing and basic editing.
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- 2- 3 years’ experience in script writing
- 2- 3 years’ experience in storyboarding/ shot list
- 1- 2 years’ experience in basic video editing and videography
A Bonus To Have:
- Video production experience or similar
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience in Photography
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, Da Vinci
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Attending meetings with internal and external stakeholders and ensuring that video requisites are understood and met.
- Ensuring that the video team has sufficient information before going out for a shoot.
- Researching, writing and collaborating with various departments for all video related deliverables such as, but not limited to: handovers, live events, live broadcasts, give aways etc.
- Understanding the brief, the shot lists and creating conversational type interview questions.
- Assisting with Photography and Social media videos.
- Assisting with pre-production work, location scouting, auditions, and booking crew.
- Working with project owners to get approval on videos.
- Taking briefs /concept and translating it to video.
- Working with editors to get the best story out of footage obtained
- Work with Video and Animation heads to book time with dept
- Co-ordinate workflow – Make sure projects are on track and have all the correct elements. This will include booking Voice Over artists, Studio time, Sourcing Music etc.
- Organizing and making sure travel and accommodation arrangements for team is in order
- Making sure Invoices are received and processed for payment
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Ability to be proactive in order to achieve goals.
- Ensure high quality output is achieved.
- Ability to create stories from video’s captured.
- Project management skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- High sense of responsibility to one’s own work.
So, are you ready to level up, learn, and perform at your best? Apply now!
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
To apply for this job please visit hollywood.simplify.hr.