Cape Union Mart International
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve the annual sales budget through meeting and exceeding daily and monthly budgets to ensure the sustainability of the business
- To manage and control the financial aspects of running the store to ensure store profitability.
- To adhere to merchandising standards in line with the brand requirements to ensure good product mix.
- To ensure proper stock management and control to minimise loss and to ensure product availability, by monitoring stock related risks.
- To deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the best customer experience.
- To build excellent relationships with all relevant service providers (internal and external)
- To manage human resources effectively by recruiting, planning, and administrating payroll properly
- To inspire, motivate, develop, and hold people accountable appropriately.
- Align team members to Company culture and create fun.
- Implement all company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining health & safety practices
- Honesty in dealing with cash or finances.
- Inspirational leadership & passion
- Taking ownership
- Building & maintaining relationships
- Innovation & ability to deal with change management.
- Thinking adaptability
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Follow instructions and procedures.
- Leading and supervising
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Microsoft – Computer Proficiency
- Clear Criminal record
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Store Management experience
- Minimum of 8 years’ Retail experience
- Experience in working in a large retail store with a turnover of more than R 20 million per annum.
To apply for this job please visit capeunionmart.simplify.hr.