Broll Property Group
Perform Specialised Cleaning Tasks on a per-site and as-required basis. Tasks will range from Basement Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Emergency Cleaning, Disinfections, etc.
• Maintain personal health, hygiene and professional appearance
• Controls the Clients chemicals i.e. dilution, mixing and issuing of the chemicals
• Maintain the cleaning equipment provided in a safe an acceptable condition
• Ensure correct products are obtained by following correct processes and instructions of use
• Do daily checks and follow-ups on all equipment and stock levels
• Complaints and customer management skills
• Must be able to solve problems by using initiative
• Must report maintenance, safety concerns to manager day to day as they arise
• Identify and prepare relevant information and data for reporting purposes
• Make logical deductions and draw conclusions that can be motivated
• Prepare and submit clear, concise and relevant reporting in line with reporting requirements to the relevant line Manager.
• Input into the development of systems and processes to continuously identify quality constraints and improve on re-occurring problems
• Input into the establishment of systems and sound practices in order to comply with best practices, legislation or other regulations and guidelines
• Establish and maintain quality standards that will enhance the overall functioning of the building and the services and cost efficiency
• Work consistently according to standard operating procedures
• Understand the quality standards of the job and the reason for these standards, and communicate these reasons to others
• Understand and communicate the consequences of not maintaining quality focus (consequence management)
• Identify processes and procedures where the quality of work may be improved
• Analyse situations and take necessary action to ensure quality is maintained
• Seek feedback from clients and stakeholders and continuously seeks ways of improving on quality and customer service standards
• Define and monitor the execution of processes and procedures regarding facilities soft services
• Ensure that all processes and procedures implemented are aligned to the set operational framework
• Ensure that workflow continues without interruption
• Continually improve existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance
• Align service delivery to changing needs of the Client
• Ensure customer needs and requirements are satisfied
• Put contingency plans in place to prevent delays and enhance the customer experience
• Adopt a proactive approach to prevent problems from arising in the future
• Initiate change to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
• Drive continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery
• Identify trends and patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
• Maintain relationships with strategic suppliers
• Improve customer satisfaction.
Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Complexity:
• Directing, guiding, motivating and influencing all, supervisors, cleaners, general workers and vendors to enable effective service delivery.
• Manage the BSS Soft Services, aligning it to the overall Infrastructure strategy
• Advise Managers / Supervisors, who will be responsible for day-to-day management of Cleaning and Hygiene at the respective sites.
• Employee relations and collaborative teamwork
• Contribute as part of the BSS Team
• High standards of service delivery at all levels.
• Investigate, propose and implement innovative and quality Cleaning and Hygiene solutions.
• Ensure the implementation of, policies and procedures.
Direct reports, Managing Director
Matrix reports, Executives and Managers
Key customers, All.
Key suppliers, Outsource Soft Services Vendors
Relations, All suppliers, contracted consulting companies, all internal clients
Independent thought and Judgement:
Advise decisions within parameters of policy, budget, business plan and a per agreement with line manager
As per delegation of authority
• 5-10 years experience in a major corporate environment in the cleaning and hygiene field
• Sound knowledge of SLA and KPI management
• Risk Management
• ISO 9001
• SHE Management
• Computer literacy
Skills / Physical competencies:
• Problem solving and feedback Skills
• Relationship building
• Performance reporting
• People management
• Conflict resolution
• Time management, specifically the ability to prioritise
• Risk management
• SHE analysis
• Proactive planning
• Service orientated
• Team player
• Ability to handle stress
• Ability to handle fast pace and rapid change
• Consultative approach
• Self starter
General working conditions (e.g. shift work, driver’s license, specific tools, special clothing, environmental requirements, etc.)
• Code 08 drivers licence (Preferred)
• Should there be the requirement, the ability to work long hours under constant work pressure.
• Ability to travel to regions and at times with short notice. ( Stay away from home )
• There may be a requirement on occasion to work weekends.
KPA Quality Standards
• 100% in line with BSS strategic plan
• Expenditure within budget
• Timely and accurate reporting
• Employee satisfaction index
• Objectives set for the unit
• Team motivation ( Includes Outsource FM Supervisors / Staff )
• Achievement of internal customers KPA’s
• Achievement of internal processes KPA’s
To apply for this job please visit broll.simplify.hr.