Phaki Personnel Management Services
Our Client in Braamfontein is looking to hire a Human Resource Admin Officer on a Permanent Basis
- Ensure standardization of implementation of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure effective delivery of centralized HR processes
- Ensure that all HR Administration Operational Risks are mitigated and key controls implemented
- Recruitment end to end – advertising, shortlisting, appointment letters, regret letters, motivation and on-boarding pack.
- On-boarding of employees on SAP – loading employee profiles, medical aid, pension fund accordance with Legal Aid SA’s HR policy
- Maintain accurate and an up-to-date record and filing system for HR documentation
- Ensure HR helpdesk and HR public folder resolution in respect of all queries. Resolve discrepancies, unusual features or queries identified and referred to National Office Public Folders and Helpdesk. Ensure that all issues assigned are resolved timeously.
- Ensure accurate administration and maintenance of pension fund, group life and medical aid in accordance with companys HR policy
- Ensure accurate and timeous HR support to employees
- Termination of employees on SAP – medical aid and pension fund is done accurately and timeously.
- Maintain accurate payroll processes.
- Ensure payroll processing faults are minimized and monitor that month-end payroll process complies with monthly payroll cut-off dates
- Resolve all remuneration and pay queries/ inquiries
- Maintain accurate administration of leave processes in accordance with companys HR policy
- Maintain accurate administration of attendance management processes in accordance with companys HR policy
- Maintain accurate administration of employee’s personnel files
- Provide logistical support, if required
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised grade twelve (12) certificate plus post matric qualifications (National Diploma/ Degree in Human Resources Management / Organisational Development).
- Two (2) years HR admin experience
- SAP experience
To apply for this job please visit phakipersonnel.simplify.hr.